- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
6 passengers in 5 cabins. Cabin and bathroom air conditioning. Each cabin has a smart TV with Netflix and BlueTV. Fully stocked kitchen. WiFi and sound system. Canoe and ringo facilities are available on the water.
The motor yacht Vedo B is at your service with 4 personnel, stands out for its spacious, comfortable living quarters. A sizable flybridge area (second floor) is present on both the front and back decks.
Motoryacht Vedo B rental fees do not include fuel.
15 knots is the average cruise speed, and 30 knots is the maximum cruise speed.
On average, 100 liters of fuel are used per hour of travel.
200 liters of fuel are consumed per hour at high speed.
Before the service, a 30 percent of the charter fee APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) fee will be charged.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2005 / 2019
2 X 1200 HP
2 X 27 KWA
Sizi arayalım mı?