- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
There are 6 total cabins on the yacht Infinity, including 1 master, 1 VIP, 2 double, and 2 twins. 12 passengers are allowed in Turkish and international waters. Each cabin has an LCD TV with a DVD player, a music system, air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower cabin, a home-style toilet, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels. The dining table, couch, LCD TV, and music system are all located in the living room. There is no time limit on using the air conditioning.
In Turkish waters, there is complete security equipment, navigational equipment, life vests, fire extinguishers, solar panels, sailing equipment, a satellite antenna, and Internet access.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the back deck, a table and chairs on the front deck, sunbeds, a sea ladder, a flybridge, and a deck-side shower.
Bakeware, a refrigerator, a cabinet for soft drinks, a wine chiller, a freezer, an ice maker, and a coffee maker with a filter.
EQUIPMENT FOR THE SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
A service boat, a canoe, water skis, a ringo, a banana, a stand-up paddleboard, a wakeboard, a kneeboard, fishing gear, a mask, and a snorkel. Card games, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 X 650 HP
2 X 45 KWA
Sizi arayalım mı?