- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
6 double cabins provide master comfort. 12 passengers are allowed in both Turkish and international waters. The amenities in each cabin include an LCD TV, a music system, air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower cabin, a home-style toilet, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels. The lounge includes a bar, a seating area, an LCD TV with a DVD player, and a music system. 18 hours a day are spent using the air conditioner.
Complete safety gear, navigational gear, life jackets, fire extinguishers, sailing gear, water maker, satellite antenna, and internet access in Turkish waters.
Teak flooring, a bar, a seating area, and a table on the front deck, as well as sun cushions, a whirlpool, a flybridge, a deck shower, and a safety net.
Ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee machine, espresso machine, refrigerator, soft drink refrigerator, wine cooler, and freezer.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, 2 canoes, fishing gear, mask, flippers, and snorkeling equipment. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
18 hours per day
2 x 450 HP
Sizi arayalım mı?