- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
4 cabins, including 2 master and 2 twin rooms. 8 people can travel in Turkish and foreign waters at one time. There is an air conditioner, a shower, a toilet similar to one found in a home, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels in each cabin. The master bedroom has a jacuzzi. A dining table, a sofa set, a DVD player, an LCD TV, and a music system are all in the living room. 8 to 12 hours per day are spent using the air conditioning.
A complete security system, navigational equipment, life vests, fire extinguishers, solar panels, sailing gear, a satellite antenna, Internet access in Turkish waters, and underwater lighting are all provided.
Teak flooring, a back deck dining table, and seating area, a front deck table and seating area, sun cushions, a sea ladder, a deck shower, and a safety net.
Oven, fridge, cabinet for soft drinks, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, and filter coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service vessel, one canoe, water skis, wakeboards, fishing gear, mask, and snorkel. Okey, backgammon, and cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
8-12 hours daily
2 x 540 HP
Sizi arayalım mı?