- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
5 cabins in total, including 2 master, 2 double, and 1 twin. In Turkish and foreign waters, the passenger capacity is 10. Each cabin has a music system, an air conditioner, a shower, a toilet that looks like a toilet at home, a hair dryer, and bathroom and hand towels. The dining table, couch, LCD TV, and music system are all in the living room. There is no time limit on air conditioning usage.
In Turkish waters, there is full security equipment, navigational equipment, life jackets, fire extinguishers, sailing equipment, a water maker, a satellite antenna, and Internet access.
Teak floors, dining tables and chairs on the back deck, chairs and a table on the front deck, sun loungers, a sea ladder, and a deck-side shower.
Appliances include an oven, refrigerator, beverage cabinet, wine cooler, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, fishing gear, mask, and snorkel. Okey, backgammon, and cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 x 600 HP
Sizi arayalım mı?