- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
In total, there are 5 cabins, including 1 master, 3 double, and 1 twin. In Turkish and foreign territorial waters, there is a 10-passenger limit. Every cabin has air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower cabin, a domestic toilet, a hair dryer, and bath and hand towels. In the living room are a dining table, a sofa, an LCD TV, and a music system. The air conditioner has an infinite service life.
In Turkish territorial waters, all necessary safety gear is present, along with navigational aids, life vests, fire extinguishers, sailing gear, satellite antenna, and internet.
Teak flooring, a dining table and seating area on the aft deck, a table and chairs on the front deck, sun mats, a sea ladder, and a deckside shower.
Oven, refrigerator, drinks cabinet, wine cooler, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Backgammon, Okey, playing cards, a service boat, a canoe, waterskis, a kneeboard, paddleboards, wakeboards, and fishing equipment.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2009 / 2021
2 X 370 HP
Sizi arayalım mı?