- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
The Montecarlo Yacht was constructed in 1988 and completely renovated in 2016. Aluminum makes up the hull and superstructure of the Montecarlo Boat. In accordance with the standards of the classification community, Lloyds Register was created. (MCA is a company that rates yachts). This luxury yacht also has an anchoring system that improves comfort by decreasing any swaying while the yacht is stationary, particularly in choppy waters. The 8-person crew has been thoughtfully assembled to give you excellent service.
Among the cabin types are 1 Master, 1 VIP, 2 Twin, and 1 Double. Monte Carlo has 5 cabins and can accommodate up to 12 people. Equipped with a cutting-edge stabilization system that lessens shake and offers a smoother, more pleasurable viewing experience.
The living room and each cabin have a satellite system, smart TV, and music system. Montecarlo yacht, air conditioning, high-speed internet access, a deck-level jacuzzi, a gym with exercise equipment, and mobile stabilizers. To improve travel quality to its fullest, numerous components have been developed.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, 1 canoe, 2 x jet skis, fishing gear, mask, flippers, and snorkels. Water ski, ringo, banana, wake board, knee board. Card games, PlayStation, backgammon, and okay.
300 lt of fuel per hour on average.
12 Knots is the typical speed.
17 knots is the maximum speed.
Fuel costs are additional.
Before the service, a 30% of the charter fee APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) fee will be charged.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
1988 / 2016
2 x 1960 HP
2 x 90 KWA
300 LT /HRS
Sizi arayalım mı?