- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
The 2000-built superyacht Crocus underwent a complete makeover in 2019 to give it a contemporary look with the best interior and exterior decoration tools available today. The Crocus boat makes a promise to give you the most enjoyable superyacht experience possible with its elegant design and chic interior and exterior living areas. It was constructed with a superstructure and body made of wood. It is the ideal fusion of performance and luxury, cruising at 13 knots, reaching a top speed of 18 knots, and having a 400 nautical mile range from 17,000-liter fuel tanks.
The Crocus' six rooms, which include a master suite, a VIP cabin, three double cabins, and one twin cabin, can sleep up to 12 people. In order to provide a comfortable luxury yacht experience, it can also accommodate 5 crew members. To create a classy and comfortable atmosphere, elegant seating groups and stylish, beautiful furniture were preferred.
There is a jacuzzi with different massage settings.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
3-person banana, kneeboard, wakeboard, 2 skee boards, snorkel, mask, flippers, and fishing gear. Fishing gear, a three-person banana, knee and wakeboards, and snorkel, mask, and flippers.
Average Fuel Consumption: 500 lt / h
Before the service, a 30% of the charter fee APA (Advanced Provisioning Allowance) fee will be assessed.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
2 x 2250 HP
2 x 45 KWA
500 LT /HRS
Sizi arayalım mı?