- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
4 total cabins: 1 master, 2 double, and 1 triple. Capacity for 9 passengers. Every cabin has air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower cabin, a home toilet, a hair dryer, and towels for the bathroom and hands. Sofa, TV, and sound system in the living room. Only six hours a day of air conditioning are allowed.
Full safety gear, GPS, life jackets, fire extinguishers, water maker, satellite antenna, and internet.
Teak flooring, a dining table on the back deck, a flybridge, a seating area on the upper deck, sun loungers, and a deck shower.
Oven, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, filter coffee maker, and espresso machine.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, one-piece canoe, fishing gear, mask, flippers, and snorkel. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
8 Hrs Daily
2 X 285 HP
2 X 17 KWA
Sizi arayalım mı?