- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
One double, two master, and one twin cabin. In both Turkish and foreign territorial waters, there is an 8-person passenger limit. Each cabin has air conditioning, a bathroom with a shower cabin, a toilet similar to one found in a home, a hairdryer, and bath and hand towels. Table, chairs, an LCD TV, and a music system are all in the saloon. Six to eight hours a day are spent using the air conditioner.
In Turkish territorial waters, all necessary safety gear, navigational aids, life vests, fire extinguishers, sailing aids, satellite antenna, and Internet are provided.
Teak flooring, a back deck dining table and seating area, a front deck table and chairs, sun loungers, a sea ladder, and a deck shower.
Oven, refrigerator, a cabinet for soft drinks, freezer, ice maker, and coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
Service boat, canoe, paddleboard, Ringo, fishing gear, mask, fins, snorkel, backgammon, Rummikub, and playing cards.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
Standard Ketch Gulet
2008 / 2020
6-8 hours Daily
360 Hp Man
Sizi arayalım mı?