- Yacht Rental
- Crew Service
- Mooring Fes and Harbour Expenses in Homeport
- Bath&Beach Towels, Bed Linens, Laundry
- Yacht Insurance
- Water for General Use
- Equipments on Board
- Domestic Sailing Permit (Transitlog)
- Food and Beverage
- Optional Water Sports (if applicable)
- Airport Transfer
- Optional Land Tours (on the route)
- All custom and Greek Island expenses (if applicable)
2 double, 3 twin, and 2 triple cabins are among the 7 available. In Turkish waters, there is a 16-person passenger limit; in foreign waters, it is 12. A hairdryer, bath and hand towels, air conditioning, a shower cabin in the bathroom, and a home toilet are all included in each cabin. Bar, couching area, TV, and music system in the lounge. 8 hours a day are dedicated to cooling.
In Turkish waters, all necessary safety gear is present, including navigational aids, life vests, fire extinguishers, solar panels, sailing gear, satellite antenna, and internet.
Teak floor, dining table on the back deck, bar, couch, and table on the front deck, sun loungers, sea ladder, and deck shower.
Oven, fridge, a cabinet for soft drinks, cooler for wine, freezer, ice maker, coffee maker, and filter coffee maker.
SEA AND ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
One canoe, a 70 HP service boat, a windsurfer, fishing gear, mask, flippers, and snorkeling gear. Game of cards, backgammon, okey.
Our full-board lodging is available for your yacht charter. Pay between 35 and 75 Euros per person per day and select from the standard, luxury, or deluxe menus.
You can either order from us or bring your own alcoholic beverage.
The staff on the boat handles every service.
Depending on the time period between the approval and cancellation of a charter agreement, the following cancellation conditions may apply if you choose to exercise your right to cancel the reservation:
- The deductible is 20% of the total charter price if the cancellation is made 90 days before arrival.
- The deductible is 50% of the total charter price if cancellation is made between 89 and 30 days or less before arrival.
- If the cancellation is made 29 days or less before the scheduled arrival date, the full cost of the charter will be due.
8-12 hours Daily
360 hp.Marine Diesel ( Iveco )
Sizi arayalım mı?